- We keep to a minimum the information we hold about you
- We only use a limited number of Cookies to help us manage our service for you
- We do not give your information to third parties we have not informed you of
- We take security seriously
Who are we?
KWHC GmbH is a German medical education provider and agency. You find our contact prominently on this website.
We collect and process your personal information to deliver the services you have requested from us. We processing your data for purposes of administering your webinar event our recording.
If you have given your consent on the registration page for one of our events we will send you details of other training opportunities and or events in any interest area you have told us about and relevant details related.
Key information we have is
- Medical Specialty and Professional Details
- Language preference
- Geographic location
- IP address and other similar technical identity
- The website you came from (known as the “referring URL” (Uniform Resource Locators)), the type of browser you use, the time and date of access
- Confirmation of status of Healthcare Professional
- User Feedback
As a general principle, we will not transfer your personal data to third parties without your permission.
The relevant rights are:
- Request a copy of your personal data and information about our processing of it
- Request that we delete information on you if we do not need to hold it
- Request that we correct any personal data that we hold on you
- Request that we stop processing your data, although we can still hold it
- Request that we move your data to another organisation’s IT system electronically
- To withdraw any consents you have given us to process your data
If you want to exercise any of these rights, including withdrawing consent, please just contact us at our contact address.
Our servers and desktop computers are protected by physical security and we take care to maintain a secure environment.
If you want to talk to us about privacy, please contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Why do we need to collect and store your personal data?
We require personal data, such as that listed above, in order to provide educational content and services to you. If you do not allow us to hold this information it may impede our ability to provide those content.
How will we collect your personal data?
We will collect personal data from you in a number of ways, depending on the product or service being accessed, including:
- Completing a registration form on one of our websites
- Signing up to news and update alerts through our websites
- Registering for one of our live meetings or our online education
- Personal correspondence, including telephone calls, emails, letters, or any other means
- Participating in user feedback or needs assessment surveys.
- Completing pre- and/or post-education evaluations and assessments